4501 Aerial Way, Big Stone Gap, Va 24219 | 276-524-1214 |
Important Client Forms
- New Client Welcome
- Check In Form
- Hours Form
- Financial Policy
- Boarding Consent Form
- Drop Off and Hospitalization Consent Form
- Diabetic History Questionnaire
Helpful Links for Pet Owners
- Blackford Veterinary Surgery Referral
- Airport Pet Emergency Clinic in Blountville, TN
- Robinsons Animal Hospital in Johnson City, TN
General Veterinary Websites
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Virginia Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Information Network
Dog Related Sites
- American Kennel Club
- Purina’s Website for dog owners.
- The Senior Dogs Project. A website devoted to looking out for older dogs.
- The American Kennel Club’s list of dog breeds from A to Z.
Cat Related Sites
- The Internet Guide to Feline Diabetes.
- Heartworm is not only a disease for dogs; cats can get Heartworm, too. Learn more by visiting KnowHeartWorms.org.
General Pet Sites
- Crutchfield Unleashed: : A curated collection of pet tech products
- American Heartworm Society
- The ASPCA exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain and suffering in animals.
- If animals were able to talk, you would find their voices at The Humane Society of the United States. The Humane Society promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and lots of valuable information on pet care, pet adoption and animal welfare issues.
- Learn more about the human-animal health connection at the Delta Society.
- Are you looking to adopt a pet? Are you looking for a lost pet? You can do both at PetFinder.com.
- Pet Safety Guide provides information on helping parents foster strong, healthy relationships between their children and their pets.
- Recommendations for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
Pet Loss Information
- Tufts University offers a Grief Support Hotline and articles regarding the loss of a pet.
- The University of Illinois Grief Support Hotline
Traveling With Your Pet
- Visit DogFriendly before you plan your trip.